PX3 Photo Entry

pjpj
edited March 2007 in creations
ello ello...i just found out that my entry into the contest is up for people's choice award at the PX3 Website . There is a whole lotta good stuff up both from pros and non pros alike. You can vote for my photo here.
Any votes at all would be greatly appreciated and I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend. I am off to see 300 and am very much looking forward to seeing lena headey half naked :)~

*If the link doesn't take you there which it may not, it is in the Non-Pro and Student
Categories>Fine Art>People It's on page 8, 3rd row down and it's number & title is 84693-06, Cool Down.
I think you have to register to vote so if this all seems like a scavenger hunt, forget it, I understand.

cheers!

Comments

• edited 2:00PM
    How do you vote? i registered and what not... saw the pic (very nice shot) -but all i saw was add to favorites
  • pjpj
    edited 2:00PM
    if you click on the pic it will open up and have a vote for this entry with radial buttons from low to high underneath it :)
    done~really not sure how i missed that... sometimes i think i may be a bit of a fool~i blame alcohol!
    Voted!
    Voted!
    voted! :D
    FRANCOS HERE!!! where is howthedevil??
    he's about 5 feet to my left. :D
    franco:he's about 5 feet to my left. :D
    And that's about as close as you should allow! :) hehehehe! Hiya to both of you!! :happy:
  • pjpj
    edited 2:00PM
    orsonrockwell:done~really not sure how i missed that... sometimes i think i may be a bit of a fool~i blame alcohol!
    i always blame alcohol :) thanks!
    michael:Voted!
    and thank you...
    franco:voted! :D
    and thank you...
    Biff:Voted!
    and thank you :)

~waves at scirocco~
    pj:

~waves at scirocco~
    That px3-site told me:84693-06, single , Title: "Cool Down"

Description: Cooling down right outside of Palm Springs.

Your Vote For this Entry Is Registered!!
    *waves back at pj* :P