Graphic Designer vs client

edited October 2009 in not for work
Graphic Designer vs client pt1
Graphic Designer vs client pt2
This is great! Tried to embed the youtube vids = Fail!

Comments

• edited 1:13AM
    LMFAO!!! sad but true :D
    why did we choose this profession?
  • edited October 2009
    LaFemmeMikita said...why did we choose this profession?
    I didn't.. :smile:

But as a poor blue collar carpenter.. I understand.. Lol.. (Customer--Thats not what I wanted!-Blueshead-I did what yer architect wanted on these fucked up prints!--Customer- Are you Sure?--OF course I'm sure you fucking TWIT! I'm a Carpenter, not an Architect..)

:depressed:
    Yeah, this extends to my profession, too. The worst part is when people say "I'm sure this is easy" before asking you to do something. Never presume things like that.
  • Ha!

I think anyone who deals with the public can relate to this. For me as a furniture designer and maker it's 'it doesn't need to be fancy, can't you just use a cheaper wood?' Sure and I'll just use some big spikes to nail the whole thing together. Even my friends who know me and my work and what I charge. People just don't stop to think.
  • edited October 2009
    veryfunnybones said...Ha!

I think anyone who deals with the public can relate to this. For me as a furniture designer and maker it's 'it doesn't need to be fancy, can't you just use a cheaper wood?' Sure and I'll just use some big spikes to nail the whole thing together. Even my friends who know me and my work and what I charge. People just don't stop to think.
    Can you build me a nice table out of sinker cypress with a zebrawood inlay for $100? say 36" x 72" ?
  • ^ Exactly!

Tons of cypress and zebra wood up here in Canada.