fazylucker's new portfolio site!

edited July 2009 in conversations
Hey dudes and dudettes! I was recently laid off from my Art Director's position because of some 'financial issues' that caused a razing of our entire department.

But on to the happy stuff!

I have a new website!
Cyansfriction.com

I am looking for a job as well. Willing to relocate for the right gig.

Give me some crits, opnions, JOB LEADS...heh...anything else that you wanna throw at me too!

Enjoi! :happy:

Comments

• edited 6:30AM
    hey c'mon...I know at least 6 of you have looked at it...

=(
    Nice site! I like it.

Sorry to hear about being laid off, but it sounds like you're making the most of things.

No job leads here - I'm not even in the same field. Hope you find something soon, though.
    your site is clean, attractive and functional, cyfri.

heh.. this place is very quiet from thursday on. you'll get more people checking it out come monday.

welcome to the entrepreneur world. you join several folks here who are suddenly freelancing.

i want to especially tell you that i have been admiring THIS for months; i had no idea it was your work. most excellent.

cyfri 4

:)
    Well thanks, that is actually the comp - the final version was more blown out:

Me likey too! Thanks!

That Best of 2009 thing over at lettercult got that image orbiting around the www really quickly. But it wasn't even the final version! DOH!
    i should order one of those tee's for occo :)

whoa, you created some really great stuff.
    Nice and neat bud, cool site
    black background on the klipsch packaging stuff = crikey.
    the image on the front page, i feel, would be better in colour (this is the one you did for the patch, right?).

overall, i like it. and even the indexhibit-ness of it isn't that in your face, eh? nice one fisstle!
  • edited July 2009
    I've said it before but nice work and good luck, my friend
    aw, sock AND nicko chiming in! my thread is complete!
    nice stuff man, I'm loving indexhibit more and more too.
    Yep, very nice, and i like your work. Got to sort my online folio, inspiring.
    if you increase the font size your text disappears irretrievably off the bottom of the page
    if you decrease the font size all the way it gets too small to read!
    always true but its less likely an act than increasing it such that it can be read (conceivable) whereupon ironically it disappears beyond the scope of the browser with no ability to scroll reveal
    great stuff!!!

downloaded your resume and noticed you have the same dates for Shaw and Waylon (April 2008 to january 2009)
    ^ that's because I lead a double life!

er, thanks. fixed.
    @ citydoc: The scroll setting for the 'home' state are a bit fucked ATM, but you'll be able to increase and decrease at will and scroll as much as you need to come next week.

(not exactly the code guru over here)