No Sex Please,We're English

edited July 2009 in conversations
Woman held for noisy sex 'breach'

A woman has been remanded in custody accused of breaching an Asbo banning her from being noisy during sex.

Neighbours complained of hearing Caroline Cartwright, 48, groaning and her bed banging against the wall at her home in Washington, Wearside.

Earlier this month she was given a four-year Asbo banning her from making excessive noise anywhere in England.

But she appeared in court on Monday, charged with three breaches of her Asbo in just 10 days.

She was remanded in custody until 5 May.

Cartwright was convicted of five breaches of a noise abatement notice on 17 April and fined £515.

But Houghton le Spring Magistrates' Court heard police arrested her on 18 April, on 22 April and again on 26 April, after reports from neighbours she was flouting the ban with her husband Steve.

Prosecutor Claire Ward said neighbours complained to police about early morning noises including shouting and groaning coming from the Cartwrights' home in Hall Road, Concord, Washington.

Cartwright elected to be tried by jury and the case will be transferred to Newcastle Crown Court at a later date.

Comments

• edited 10:57PM
    thank gawd I don't live there....to much info huh:awkward:
    babytrble said...thank gawd I don't live there....to much info huh:awkward:
    LOL

I remember hearing a story once, years ago, never was sure whether it was an urban myth or not but:

A couple traveling back home on a train, as part of a group who'd been out on a works do, so they where a little merry from the days activities and drinking, start making out, in full view of everyone else. Things went further and further (they had sex)... and the rest of the passengers (with their british ways) didn't say a word, appeared not to notice... that was until they'd finished and one of them lit-up a fag... "Excuse me, this is a no-smoking carriage"
    wouldnt be surprised - smoking is a filthy habit ;)
    it's proper council estate, is this.
    chris said...it's proper council estate, is this.
    You've seen the TV interviews too - ~lol!

Love the fact she's now going for trial by jury!