What do you look like now?

Comments

• edited 7:09AM
    wow, he looks like dad already :D

mick; "Oops. Sorry."
    urban,  who is that crazy looking guy holding you up, and i must add, I am extremely impressed by your typing skills, much better than i and at such a young age...
  • Ve.Ve.
    edited 7:09AM
    cute cute CUTE ! both of ya'! :wink:
    franco:franco
    yummy! you look much better without that unsitely growth. :p
    Ok ok so the bangs weren't a hit. But seriously, chicken - wtf? How many years and you didn't know I was a girl? D=
    did anyone (who didn't want to sleep with you) tell you they liked the bangs? :D (ok, i'll stop. hehe)

urban and urbanmite .. cool. ;) a twofer.

x
  • edited November 2007
    Mick,m3g and franco

Yummy...
    WHOA. Wait wait wait... franco's a girl?

holy crap. deja vu all over again.
    hey and urban is a guy … crazy
    bah!

53 going on 54..middle age spread is hitting.. :wink:
    mds76:WHOA. Wait wait wait... franco's a girl?

Heh.. You knew that.. Monkeyboy.. She used to cap you all the time back in baseboard UT times... lol
    jesse:hey and urban is a guy … crazy
    haha

mick, wtf are bangs? (ok, i googled, but why are they called bangs?)
  • mick, wtf are bangs? (ok, i googled, but why are they called bangs?)
    Chris, you suck at googling.
    I googled this:
    why are they called bangs?
    and got this as as the first result :wink:
    "Bangs," the hair style, does indeed come from the same roots as "bang," the sound of a gun, a slamming door, or countless other abrupt noises. The word "bang" first appeared in written English in the 16th century, but is thought to have been known in the dialects of Northern England long before that date. "Bang" comes from an Old Norse word "banga" meaning "to hammer," and is a linguistic relic of the Viking invasions of England beginning in the eighth century. "Bang" at first meant "to strike violently," but gradually the word came to be used for any sudden or violent movement, especially one which caused a loud noise. One of the earliest written examples of this expanded sense of "bang" refers to slamming a door, an apparently universal human action which may yet prove to be as great an instrument of self- expression as the typewriter. Aside from doors, nearly anything could go "bang," from guns to pianos, and "bang" also came to mean fight or beat up.

"Bang" continued to evolve, and by the 19th century was used to convey suddenness or finality, which brings us at last from Old Norse hammers to modern haircuts. "Bangs" are so-called because they are created by cutting the hair "bang- off," abruptly and straight across the forehead. And finally, at the risk of offending our bang-coiffed readers, I must tell you that "bangs" as a young lady's hairstyle almost certainly originated with the practice of cutting horses' tails straight across, a style known to this day as a "bang-tail."
    'source: www.word-detective.com
    yeah, but that's a totally shit reason.
    I never said anything one way or the other about the bangs that i can remember. i just painted them as they were. more or less. ok, a little more than they were. artistic license. lack of talent. the 00 brush was dirty. take your pick. ;)

if there's no objection i'll work up this franco2.0 pic too. but i'm not taking the bangs out of the other one. they suited at the time.

}b
    No objection, bull - as long as you send along a pic. :)
    I'll do that, franco, when i've got it right :)
    blueshead:
    mds76:WHOA. Wait wait wait... franco's a girl?

Heh.. You knew that.. Monkeyboy.. She used to cap you all the time back in baseboard UT times... lol
    I know, I know - I was only kidding. Sheesh, guys :P I pretended like I was a MONKEY for the first two years I was on base - I've been known to be a goof :D

And Bluesy- I know it's a b&w photo, but those legs are PALE, brudda ;)

heheheOokOOOkookhehe
  • mds76:I pretended like I was a MONKEY for the first two years I was on base

heheheOokOOOkookhehe
    and that's changed how!? you need to send me more random IMs in the middle of the night.... and we can build a battle about UNH v UMaine hockey. Oh yea.
  • I'm starting to feel left out since I have yet to procreate... never mind I have yet to find Mrs. Soldier.
    Flash Soldier:I'm starting to feel left out since I have yet to procreate... never mind I have yet to find Mrs. Soldier.
    ~ introduces you to mds ... again
  • CPUCPU
    edited 7:09AM
    Flash Soldier:I'm starting to feel left out since I have yet to procreate... never mind I have yet to find Mrs. Soldier.
    found her, ask Q for details
    maybe more or less flashing would help
  • michael:
    ~ introduces you to mds ... again
    me and monkeys don't really get along too well!
    CPU:
    found her, ask Q for details
    ha. oh boy. does this mean i have to head to the red light district again!?
    urbansurgeon:
    maybe more or less flashing would help
    true. i do work too hard. even my immediate family complains.
    hehehe - nice.

just trying to say, I'm not some goofball 20 something anymore.

I'm in my 30s now :D
  • well that's no fun.

i'm a goofball AND in my 30s.... no wonder i can't find a girl!

nyc must have something out there for me. besides the annoying twenty-something hipster weirdo girls.
    Yeah... is it BAD to date a 22 year old when you're 31?

I've heard of taking your age, divide by 2, add 8, and that's the cut off for age gaps in dating.

But this one's friggin cool! :)
    naaaaah, 22 is absolutely okay for a 31yo! ;)
  • mds76:I wore my "Jesus Saves" t-shirt out last Friday and the women flocked to it. Huge women. We're talkin AMAZONIAN FREAK tall.

AMAZONS ATTACK!
    so... when you asking me to come visit?
    mds76:

I've heard of taking your age, divide by 2, add 8, and that's the cut off for age gaps in dating.

are you sure? i have clothes - without holes and perfectly acceptable in public - that are older than the solution to that equation. :D

however, it does make me feel much better about the fine young woman i've been chatting up. she's very cool.
    Flash Soldier:
    mds76:I wore my "Jesus Saves" t-shirt out last Friday and the women flocked to it. Huge women. We're talkin AMAZONIAN FREAK tall.

AMAZONS ATTACK!
    so... when you asking me to come visit?
    Anytime ya want man. I gotta warn you - I'm rockin the f out in the suburbs though. But hey, I've got space for ya to crash. Open invite.

And Bull... Use your own judgement. I don't know if it's the Sex Panther working its magic lately, but my fan club at work is crazy this month. Girls girls girls. Sheesh.
    weeeeeeeeeeeeee :D i haven't been famous for having spectacular judgement, ooky, but i'll do my best.

snorfed coffee through my nose at Sex Panther. ya think Sex Brindle Irish Wolfhound would work?
    bull:snorfed coffee through my nose at Sex Panther. ya think Sex Brindle Irish Wolfhound would work?
    If there are real bits of wolfhound in it.... maybe.
    chris:
    haha

mick, wtf are bangs? (ok, i googled, but why are they called bangs?)

yeah yeah.. you people and your fringes. :p

last week, an aquaintance hired someone to come clean up some downed and broken trees in her yard. she came home to find that the lazy barstid had "cut them all bang off at knee height". :) "bang" is a perfectly normal word, used all the time. so.... there.

i have to say that the banter ^^ is enlightening. bull and mds both seem to have a bit of the furry in them. :D
  • I've resorted to looking like this...

Flash is a dumbass

Seriously. Someone brought a pinata to my 33rd birthday party last week. And I figured it would look good on my head, while I talk to the hot chick. Nice going moron!
    Pinata? Grabs framing hammer.. Strikes hard hard!! Waits fer goodies to tumble out... :nausea:
    FS? she's packin' duct tape, man..... watch out.
    hot chicks dig embarrassing headwear.
  • Ha.

I know why she has the duct tape... her door won't stay closed.
    She's actually been told to not use it by the owner anymore because she duct tapes EVERYTHING!

blues... you'd like the insides, it was full of condoms, lube, silly string, glow sticks, candy necklaces and a least 1 rubber chicken. shit was weird.
    her "door", eh? fnarr fnarr
  • ha. :happy:
    Flash Soldier:Ha.

I know why she has the duct tape... her door won't stay closed.
    She's actually been told to not use it by the owner anymore because she duct tapes EVERYTHING!

blues... you'd like the insides, it was full of condoms, lube, silly string, glow sticks, candy necklaces and a least 1 rubber chicken. shit was weird.
    lube and a rubber chicken? I guess you found my ex GF... sighs.. ask her what she did to my G.I Joe Doll,please... I miss him..
    blueshead:.. ask her what she did to my G.I Joe Doll,please... I miss him..
    i guess "he" had enough of lubing and other things blueshead did to him?
  • i'm kind of glad i didn't share some of the other photos!
    Flash Soldier:i'm kind of glad i didn't share some of the other photos!

come on, share the wealth!
  • edited December 2007
    Reading this post has made me realise that I need to get in front of the camera more.

Anyway, for now, this is my boy;

Mr T
  • edited December 2007
    ME

College party with my girl few months back...
    tell your girl she looks awful in a cap
    urbansurgeon:tell your girl she looks awful in a cap
    hehehe
    urbansurgeon:tell your girl she looks awful in a cap
    ahhaha...
    raider went and got hot. :P