What do you look like now?

Comments

• edited 10:16PM
    I feel good these days, mesk :)
    mds76:I wore my "Jesus Saves" t-shirt out last Friday and the women flocked to it. Huge women. We're talkin AMAZONIAN FREAK tall.

AMAZONS ATTACK!
    Jeez look at those rosy cheeks! Send them to me fer 2 weeks in the Quarter.. and they will look different.. heh
    had to post my mug as well.

and my kids

Beautiful kids mate. Like i said earlier, our kids are much better looking than us :p :D
  • Ve.Ve.
    edited November 2007
    [IMG]http://i11.tinypic.com/7xkxit2.jpg[/IMG]

:happy:

and a long arm shot...looking like Jimminy cricket...:wink:

[IMG]http://i11.tinypic.com/8amlm68.jpg[/IMG]

and how do you guys get the snap to SHOW in the thread? or get the BOLD to be bold etc...I use CAMINO...is that the prob?

:-/
    Ve.
  • edited November 2007
    Use the buttons above the comments box to help... For example click on the img button, paste your link, and then press return, and you'll be asked for alt text, and another return closes the tag.

Ve

The tag should look like this: <*img src="http://i11.tinypic.com/7xkxit2.jpg" alt="Ve" /> if you edit your post.

*Ignore the '*'

Same for the text effects, click on b, then type your sentence, and click on b again to close the tag. If you quote someone who has tags used, you'll be able to see how to construct the tag.
  • Ve.Ve.
    edited November 2007
    Oh for cry-eye!!!

Ahhhh.like this?

YOU da man...thanks !!!
    Ve.
    blueshead:
    mds76:

Jeez look at those rosy cheeks! Send them to me fer 2 weeks in the Quarter.. and they will look different.. heh
    Bluesy - Rosey cheeks and reddish noses are standard fare for the midwest this time of year ;)

As for the girls... you can have 'em ;)
    mds76:I wore my "Jesus Saves" t-shirt out last Friday and the women flocked to it. Huge women. We're talkin AMAZONIAN FREAK tall.
    haha, tall women? no way .. you are a fucking dwarf! :)

~ hugs monkey boy
    Hehe - thanks Kleinie :)

Actually, that pic was taken with me on a stool, and they were all gathered round. I'm 5'10"... but yeah, not exactly basketball material!
    a bit old... No, I'm not going out looking like that:P
    you should
    hmm... It's too cold out there for that net-shirt anyway... and I'm too blind to go out without glasses:P If I could get contacts, no problem.
  • edited November 2007
    yay dmc! i think i've seen you in the video chicken posted in the what-are-you-listening-to-now-thread :D

i second jussi, you should go out like that!
    iris:and my kids
    iris, if I had such a stunning looking daughter in her teens I would have a major... MAJOR... restless night if she was out partying with her friends. I would've also stocked up my collection of baseball bats to beat off any pimple-faced douche bag knocking on my door wanting to see her.
    not sure i'd post her pic to a bunch of nerds either ;)
    lol
    chicken she is all good. She's got a collection of baseball bats. Well actually she can beat anyone just with her verbal skills. :wink:
  • edited November 2007
    iris:chicken she is all good. She's got a collection of baseball bats. Well actually she can beat anyone just with her verbal skills. :wink:
    I may need some tips from you in the future when my daughter gets into her teens :smile:
    Yeah me too. My six year old already talks like a teenager :D
    iris... oh my, you just get more gorgeous. ;) the kids got bigger.. wow did they ever.

and WOW... Ve-dot!

you are beautiful. do you dance, new friend?

x
    lol mds - that hat has 'm' for monkey?
    hehe - actually, it's M for Maine..

U of M hockey - I've been a fan for a looong time.
    Chicken.. you don't play baseball.. We don't play Futball over here.. and Cricket suxers.. Kill the bastids..
  • edited November 2007
    chris:lol mds - that hat has 'm' for monkey?
    i think for mds being that petit on this pic ... that m stands for midget ;)
    LOL
  • edited November 2007
    Screw it. Allow me to fan the flames of your midgihatred.

Mohawk man

See what I did here? I yelled, "Hey Mohawk!" when this wild stranger was walking by, and told him I needed a photo with him. He obliged, and once again, I miraculously emerge from a cool photo op, totally unscathed. (I believe in jinxes, guardian angels, and karma). And I swear - He posed like that with NO prompting.
    No matter which one you are, nice hair.
    Is that a fucking Bud Light? Come here with in yer hand and you won't go unscathed.. :wink:
    I love how Blues sees right past the bad mohawk, greasy random pose, and terrible facial fuzz, and focuses ENTIRELY upon the beer in my hand.

You, sir, are awesome. :D Happy Thanksgiving!
    And a very happy one to you, old friend..... :smile:
    franco
    how you doin'?
    Hott™ (ee)
    *sets up to re-paint* got to get rid of the Romulan haircut from the last portrait.
    hi franco, i think i'll have to along with meska on that ;)
    Looking fabulous Franco.
    mds76:I love how Blues sees right past the bad mohawk, greasy random pose, and terrible facial fuzz, and focuses ENTIRELY upon the beer in my hand.!
    HEH!!!
    who's the person on the right of you Franco?

BTW, you don't belong here. Fazyluckers is just for ugly people! :D
    lol
    :surprised: I never get used to someone actually being an attractive woman in here. (and this far it seems that all the ladies in here are...)
    Wow, you've all been busy with your cameras. Iris, keep your daughter away from this lot, before blues' notices. Hey Franco (Mick's got competition for my affections now! How superficial and fickle am I! ;-) )

Me, on a freezing cold railway station late at night, Brussels, waiting for a sleeper on the way to Germany:
  • edited November 2007
    paint

thanks chris for posting; i didn't want the link, just the image.....
    /me wolf whistles!
  • edited November 2007
    franco:franco
    no joke: I didn't realize that franco was a good looking chick
    :) yay franco.. yesyes bull, another painting is required. she got rid of those damned bangs.

franco... please tell me you'll never do it again. :D

bull... i seeeeeee you!! ohyes.

peak' ... heh! fickle indeed, but with good reason.

x
    me
    bull.. your pic has been on my mind (no not THAT mind!... heh). i do want to know what he's going to say when he turns around. :)

websnap... hunk *nod* mmhmmm

x
    papi-und-kind