What do you look like now?

1222324252628»

Comments

• i shave more often than kate.
    :D
  • ...made my quite nostalgic looking up that page of previous posts!

Hey B'W' where's your pic?!

Sorry if its a repost from elswhere, me and kiddo no.3 Ozzie. Showing him the basics in Illustrator, while he nibbles on his new toothbrush packaging. As you do.
  • edited June 2015
    ^OOOooo...Ozzie is so cute!!!! Already multitasking...having a munch whilst clearly paying attention. Blessings Mesk!
    <3
  • That's a look of concentration, if ever I saw one (from Ozzie)… designer in the making. :)
  • holy shit, it's nicko, from the internet!
  • How can you be sure?
  • i can't.
  • why does this remind me of christo for some reason ? miss you elsewhere, Chris - if you return, please let me know
  • mamarose .. nice ass for an old broad! :o
  • edited September 2016
    Mr @Biff :!:

Had enough by the looks of it, in that moment!
  • edited September 2016
    this was a little while ago - just realised that wall isn't red anymore

• Most of us appear to need to be better acquainted with our razors.
  • that's as close as i like to get to razors haha

also, greys silvers.
  • i hate shaving. i have perpetual stubble. my mom is not a fan. :D
  • edited September 2016
    i hate shaving. i have perpetual stubble. my mom is not a fan. :D
    Razor? bwaa haa haa ha! Stubble? You wimps! :)

Thanks nimmot for making me a Wizard,,But my get free beer all magically like seems to be broken!

• when i grow up i think i'd like a wizard beard. for now, i'm worried that my kids would see it as something to hang off :D

perpetual stubble for the win. i use the trimmer to mow it. but i also cut my own hair, so i'm probably not the best person to be talking about style ;)
  • you are such a hipster, chris! omg.

how many years does it take to grow a beard like that? i shave once every 10 days or so...i'm retarded in that area.
  • i hate shaving. i have perpetual stubble. my mom is not a fan. :D
    I hate shaving too but don't fancy a beard either (they're fine on everyone else), so I manage a shave a couple of times a week!
  • agree peak. after more than a week my face itches something fierce. plus, full on facial hair is not a good look for me. i've tried. :D