baby, mix me a drink

edited March 2007 in creations
“Are you a parent? Are you thirsty? Too many of us allow our infant sons and daughters to lay about idly: napping, drinking milk, and sometimes “turning over.” Why not have them mix you a cocktail?

Tots will be entranced by the shapes and colors, all the while learning how to mix a variety of basic cocktails. An essential purchase for expectant parents, harried mothers, hungry fathers, and overly involved grandparents.
...and more titles are available :)

Comments

• edited 5:41AM
    Thats hilarious!
    chris:image
    “Are you a parent? Are you thirsty? Too many of us allow our infant sons and daughters to lay about idly: napping, drinking milk, and sometimes “turning over.” Why not have them mix you a cocktail?

Tots will be entranced by the shapes and colors, all the while learning how to mix a variety of basic cocktails. An essential purchase for expectant parents, harried mothers, hungry fathers, and overly involved grandparents.
    ...and more titles are available :)

I've Always felt a child should learn a trade early, And here, In the City that Care Forgot, We did for the world, coin the word Cocktail.. so send your kids off to work.. Remember in some cultures..It's the childrens place to take care of their Parents as they get older...I'm off to breed.. :wink:
    after a night of heavy drinking (drinks prepared by your toddler...), there's nothing better than having a nice lie -in and maybe even breakfast in bed!

i knew there was a reason you had a kid.. very sneaky