the fazylucker design collaboration thread

edited June 2008 in creations
post links to current collaboration threads in here, and suggest ideas for new collabs, too!

Comments

• edited 2:57PM
    Marissa's bunny GroupBook
    Project thread
    Contacts: me
  • edited February 2009
    Fazyluckin' Patch Collab
    Project thread

jk, contact: me
  • Ve.Ve.
    edited 2:57PM
    I'm in chris...let me know the particulars...:happy:
  • edited May 2009
    Mixtape collab
    Project thread
  • modmod
    edited 2:57PM
    Movie Poster collab
    Project thread
    Completed collaboration project: A Gamer's Alphabet
    Dudes, we totally need to make another book. We need more people involved, and a theme. And we need it now. Let's fucking do this!
    I've an idea for a book… :heart:

but its about doors :awkward:
    I like doors.
  • edited February 2011
    i have a pretty good idea for a collab.. (no it's not playing cards... but that might make a good book if i didn't design the icons ? [hide]i've hit the wall with those damn cocks and cunts).[/hide]

this one.... i wasn't thinking in terms of a book, but more as a lead-in for the site...

talked to Nick about it a little... (this is all in the planning stages)... what do you think, nicko...is what i was telling you about maybe good material for a book component too?
    Doors eh? Sounds interesting.
    i came back expressly to say i am intrigued more and more by the "doors" idea...

but it looks like Stuart's got a plan. :) this should be awesome.
    It was Chris's idea. I just +1'd it.
    gots it. hurri-me again. ~siiiiiiigh~
  • edited March 2011
    The fazyluckers mixtape (re-mix)

Project Thread
    Comments

Boss: meska

thought I'd just add this in, as I keep loosing it!
  • edited January 2012
    Hey guys. Let me know how I can contribute. I'd be happy to contribute to the new project :-)
  • ^who the fOOK is that? :P
  • Hm, i too want contribute. Tell me how, please
  • first of all, we need a project! if you have any ideas, start a thread and rally the troops!

(see some of the other things we've done linked in here for ideas?)
  • Its should be like advertisment of "fazyluckers coop"?
    So many things we can do:
    - conversions of world brands or products
    - clothing line
    - ambitious web project. Create huge art or redrawing the world map.
    - get rid of citizens in your city (Like emptyLA project)
    - create a great network of mysteries and spread it in web and life (like ARG)
    - amazing soft or tool for designers?

Cris, something like this?
  • it can be anything! i like the brand idea. i like a lot of them, actually... hehe ok, let's just go with the top two you listed so far, and see how much traction they get, right? i'll start the threads in a mo (unless you want to? do you have any more detailed information / briefs for the clothing line and brands project?)
  • it can be anything! i like the brand idea. i like a lot of them, actually... hehe ok, let's just go with the top two you listed so far, and see how much traction they get, right? i'll start the threads in a mo (unless you want to? do you have any more detailed information / briefs for the clothing line and brands project?)
    No pics or sketches. Only some ideas.
    - About brands or products.
    Perhaps remodel package according to any theme or holiday. Maybe even adapted the brand to another brand?
    This is play with color. Or repletion of minimalism. Shapeshifting (I do not know that for sure. Example, black and orange coke can for Caterpillar)

- With regard to clothing lines. You need to hit the originality and convenience. It may just be an unusual approach to the usual things. This requires a more detailed design (for example, I have been studying military clothing for convenience and practicality. Trying to combine it with civilian clothes)
  • I still think it would be cool to make a site, or even a phone app (could be a mobile site though) for playing that guess the movie from image game (you know, on that other site). I'd be happy to help...
  • i wish somebody else would post after my post so my name wouldn't always appear as the last poster in this thread. come on, do it! ;)
  • oOooo that sounds like a good idea, to be fair! why don't i remember reading that before? (don't answer that, i think i know).