do i want AS/processing etc?

edited June 2008 in advice
ok its more of a question do i want to work on projects with "someone" who can do as/processing? because i cant do it myself and too lazy to learn.. also im not in to the whole code side of things for a few years now.

was invited by flan to do some work for offf 08 which was a exhibition with a few other artists and their work, it was mashed up with AS/processing? im guessing by flan, and user input from people.

some stuff that came out from it
OFFF 08 exhibition

right my question is, do i want to do in to something like that.. its been done before by loads of people.. maybe collaborate with someone like on this project?

y/n? thoughts?

Comments

• edited 7:30AM
    I would say "go for it", it sounds really good.

As a designer, I'd jump at the chance to work along side someone who knows what they're doing in AS.
  • edited 7:30AM
    at the moment i dont really have the opportunity to do that, that was a project which will be possibly displayed at various events but its done with from my side, i provided work, it will just be used to generate new work with the AS/processing and input from people.

i could try convincing someone to work on a few projects that are more strict and could be used to produce work. hmm.. maybe do some experiments with work + generated/remixed work with AS, merged in to one? ><