the great big corp ID / logo / stationery thread

Comments

• edited 10:36AM
    hehe saw this yesterday.

i'd be worried if i did something wrong frequently enough to warrant getting some apology cards printed up! :D
    welcome to my world :D
    DJ Mohit business card
    "We created a card that replicated the scratch console
    to instantly draw attention to our DJ's profession as well as efficiently deliver the idea of practically scratching the disk."
    mick said...welcome to my world :D
    Lolz
  • edited March 2010
    Ambigram'd!

That IS truly awesome.
    I get the first one but not the second am i crazy?
    Yeah... the second one aint proper is it :D
    im not proper the second is just not right, puts nicko on the list!
    Yay!
    did i already post this? thought i had, but can't find it.

pacman

one of those "you can't un-see it" things.
    mick said...the ribbon is just darling!

this is one of those "you can't unsee it" things
    pacLG
    ;)
    ^ LOVE IT! what the hell do they do? :D
  • edited May 2010
    ^ dunno :D
    nicko said...
    nimmot said...^ LOVE IT! what the hell do they do? :D
    It is a cable channel from Germany, specializing in Thriller and Horror Movies --> http://www.13thstreet.de/
    thanks rbernato. the collateral is super cool. i don't think you do it for any business tho but it fits them and well me thinks.
    nicko said...^ dunno :D

Nice, simple, but nice... well, I wouldn't have thought of it, so it can't be that simple!
    Loves Love Ampersand
    looks nice in a sea of white space, for sure. with the company name underneath it.

(i kid, i kid, i do like it, but... argh)
    NIce!
    hmmn, i'm not so sure about that. there's something about it that rubs me the wrong way.

*ahem!* i'm here all week...
    hmmn, i'm not so sure about that. there's something about it that rubs me the wrong way.

*ahem!* i'm here all week...
    ~ba dum tish!~ :D

neat concept but i'd hate to have that in my wallet rubbing up against my credit cards
    ha!

and i thought this one was going to be the poster child for "not in MY wallet". :D

via GeekoSystem
    pattern business card
    'pattern productions'
    corporate id and branding stuff from karl herbert
    siamese heads creative team business card design
    nice :)
    Took me a moment to notice 'no shadow' doh! I need a coffee!

nice, yes
    .......one of the most remarkable signatures ever devised by a writer. It is one which I have seen on hundreds of Government papers at Washington, D.C., where the man who uses it was for some years Expert Computer of the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey and Astronomer of the Carnegie Institution. His name is Herman S. Davis, and he writes it as shown.

This signature is easily made with two swift strokes of the pen, and is not a mere monogram of initials, for it contains the full name, H.S. Davis, and also the year, month, and day of his birth — namely, 8.6.68. It has the further remarkable quality of being so symmetrical as to read exactly the same viewed upside down."

i'm putting this in the "logo" category. ;) the man's long dead and won't complain.
    wring wring!
    onoes
    letterheads ETC :)
    This unique collection of printed ephemera contains over 1,300 items with architectural imagery spanning the dates 1850 to 1920, in more than 350 cities and towns in forty-five states, as well as the District of Columbia and U.S. possessions. The collection's billheads, letterheads, envelopes, checks, and business cards document the rise of the United States as an industrial nation, in often elaborate vignettes of factories, warehouses, mines, offices, stores, banks, and hotels.
    i took some screenshots

The Biggert Collection

Deichmanske by Mikael Fløysand

Mikael Fløysand is a graphic design student that [...] has created this new visual profile for Deichmanske. The design is intelligent, sophisticated and with beautiful use of paper, colours and typography. The new Deichmanske is moving to Bjørvika, Oslo soon and the new library is aiming towards becoming one of the most modern and functional libraries in Europe, this by combining the old library tradition as well as integrating the new digital media as it evolves further.
    black gold guild edge business cards for markus moström design

Lolz at the new Gap re-brand.
    Some 'interesting' stuff here: http://blog.iso50.com/2010/10/05/gap-redesign-contest/

Love the Baby Gap lowercase and adult Gap uppercase idea.

gap and the guardian. oh, wait...
    Hehe, i see what you did there ;)