Storyboarding... How To

edited February 2008 in advice
Has anyone done any of this before? My boss just asked me to story board a short flash intro for a website we're making. It's supposed to be about a pay-per-click program we're offering. I believe the purpose is to better explain what exactly ppc is and what to expect, why it's beneficial, etc. I guess I'm just wondering what the standard way is to do this (if there is one) and/or what you've done when you had to do something similar. Thanks!

Comments

• edited 9:03PM
    I don't know if my way is the "right" way but I've always prepared storyboards according to the example shown below. I'm not much of an artist so I usually use vectors and photographs to get the visual point across and a few bullet points to explain what's going on in the visuals.

I've done it this way for a 10 minute film with say 20-30 frames of storyboard. Works for me :happy:

• edited 9:03PM
    nice! thanks nicko, that should work great. i'm also not the best artist, so pictures sound like a pretty good idea. :smile:
  • edited February 2008
    HEH! I should scan one of my storyboards in, they are insane~lots of scribble and stick figures, with writing that i sometimes cant make out