Happy Fazy Valentine's...

edited February 2007 in conversations

Love you all

xxx

Comments

• edited 8:08AM
    you know... i hate "hallmark days" like this. christmas is getting to be another one of them for me, i wonder if that will change as the boy gets a little older...
    oh yeah, happy valentines, you mugs :)

xx
    Mate i hate Valentines. It's a big commercial rip-off. Two days ago, the train station near me had Roses from Kenya being sold for £20 a bunch. Last night they went up to £45, I wonder if any of the Kenyan kids who work on the rose plantations see any of this extra money...
    Valentines is a con. The price tag for a rose went from €1.50 to €3.50 around the corner from where I live. I just LOLd in the woman's face when she told me the price and just walked out.
  • edited February 2007
    HAPPY valentine all you beautiful people!!

(sounds cheesy but I have been home alone on sick leave for 3 days and being at work with all these people makes me so happy :D )
  • CPUCPU
    edited 8:08AM
    LOLd ... and just walked out.

thats what your wife will do later on today ;)
    no she won't because I bought her flowers on Monday because that was our 2 year anniversary so plllrrrrrr!!!
    2 years already?!?! Give the lady a medal :p
    dude, i bought your wife flowers on monday too!
    bastids =)
    chicken:no she won't because I bought her flowers on Monday because that was our 2 year anniversary so plllrrrrrr!!!
    That's my wife's birthday, so I know what you mean. I'm lucky enough that my wife hates forced things like valentines day so we just sit home an eat chocolate together. I do all the things your "supposed" to do on the 14th all year round so the day doesn't stand out any way (other that nauseating advertising). Our fifth wedding anniversary will be in september and this year will also mark ten together.

Happy Valentine's Day to all who want it and those who don't, well, find some one you really like a heckle couples as they go by. Don't throw chocolate though, that's for eating.
    "I do all the things your "supposed" to do on the 14th all year round so the day doesn't stand out any way"

Methinks you're way under the thumb :p
    Oh by the way, my Valentine's pressy from my missus, is the remote control for the telly tonight, so i can watch the Arsenal Bolton replay :(
    it aint worth it for you, bolton gonna win it 1-0 ;)
    i bought my wife a matching bag and belt for valentines day...

the vacuum cleaner works a treat now!

:)

i buy my wife flowers all year round...
    valentines day is for people who dont realise thats its nice to treat your partner all the time!
    jamm:it aint worth it for you, bolton gonna win it 1-0 ;)
    Lol, yeah i'm hoping we turn them over... but i'm not holding my breath,
    meska:"Methinks you're way under the thumb :p
    Not in the least, if you did what I do, you'd be watching the game anytime you'd like. Watch arsenal loose anyway.
    Damn, i've lost my touch :(