Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by a Bootstrap'd Vanilla.
the great big car and bike design thread
  • the new 2018 megane RS

bit of a long vid, with some classic renault sport stuff at the start, which is always nice :)

• Mercedes-AMG Project One
  • chris said:

that is fucking sexy!!!! :)

• nimmot said:

chris said:

that is fucking sexy!!!! :)

Oh yes! Though that bumper looks photoshopped?
  • Nah, I'm pretty sure that car is riding on airbags. Looks hawt though!
  • i do very much like a porsche, very very much a singer porsche, and extremely very very much THIS singer porsche.

http://hiconsumption.com/2017/11/1990-porsche-964-dls-by-singer-vehicle-design/
  • I’d agree, apart from the pea soup colour and even more hideous leather inside. But yeah if you can get past the colours it’s a stunning car
  • i quite like the green, tbh. the inside, not so much - smells a bit bugatti to me.
  • Ohhh...

Actually, I don't mind the colour for the exterior, with that high gloss but yes, meh, the interior not so much!

But, yes, the curves... :)
  • Renault has produced 1,000 vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2X) enabled, connected, Mégane cars ready for fleet customers.

The CAKE KALK bike, built for light off-road performance, uses an industrial standard IPM motor, customized for CAKE and made in Europe.
    It´s a 15 kW mid motor, powered by a 51.8 Volt, 50Ah battery for torque and range, conducted by specifically developed and tuned software, for the controller and dynamic performance.
    With the intention of simplicity, promoting easiness in terms of riding as well as maintenance, it´s a light bike weighing in at sub 70 kilos, using a single pivot direct drive, reducing the number of heavy and moving parts.
    The suspension is specifically developed, by Öhlins supporting the category of hi performance at minimum weight.
    Nothing has been left aside and every part including axles, hubs, cockpit, sprockets and even the tires (to minimize wear and footprint of trails being used), have been explicitly designed and engineered for the ultimate experience.

The light and snappy ride, with it´s focus on off and on trail riding, in the outback, means that its main character is about torque and acceleration, while providing a quiet gliding and surfy experience.
    Thanks to it´s digital pre setting it´ll let anyone fly at their own level.

i love some american muscle. couldn't really imagine trying to drive one here, as we have non-straight roads (and expensive petrol). but hey :)
  • i was gonna say, aren't they exempt from most catalytic converter laws and spew pure-strain vaporized aluminium and turn everyone into mass murderers?
  • I bought another motorbike yesterday! It’s a trailie type (xt600), and will eventually be chopped into a beautiful custom scrambler/pose machine. I am excited!

• i really quite like this!

it's an oldish vfr/rvf400 from honda, with a tyga fairing kit on it, and painted up in a ducati style. looks sharp!
  • I kind of like that SUV concept. And, yes, even as a non-bike person, that Honda's pretty mean.