Nokia non stop living

edited October 2007 in creations
http://www.nokia.com/nonstopliving

Phew, this one is finally out in the open too. This is the project I went to film in Brazil. I created all the videos on that website. The site is pretty cool! We even got the FWA!

Comments

• edited 3:27AM
    turn it loud, bro! use the button!
  • edited October 2007
    :D oscar material!
    With these 2 simultaneous big projects (warhammer and this) it is no wonder I am now living in the countryside doing nothing. My next job is a lecturer in an university of applied sciences. (an art school) It will be relaxing. I hope!
    Awesome site, nice work boyo!
    i so like the twisting circle into 1 point :)
  • edited October 2007
    as i just posted in the big ad thread - SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

where in Brazil did you film? I've been to Rio, Sao Paulo, Ubatuba and Paraty.
    We did the filming in Sao Paulo. It was a beutiful-ugly city!
    jussi-k::D oscar material!
    With these 2 simultaneous big projects (warhammer and this) it is no wonder I am now living in the countryside doing nothing. My next job is a lecturer in an university of applied sciences. (an art school) It will be relaxing. I hope!
    relaxing? not at all, juzz. all those sexy female students wanna get some extra lessons from you! ;)
    I wish!

I really do!
    jussi-k:We did the filming in Sao Paulo. It was a beutiful-ugly city!
    we didnt' spend much time in Sao Paulo except that is where my friend and her family live - living there seemed a bit scary to me - everyone kinda lives in their own little compound - dogs are not pets but as security devices, don't ride around town with the doors unlocked or windows down. But ubatuba was a sweet little town - lots of pink shells and sandollars wash up on shore. Paraty was so cool - at least going into the old historic downtown with cobblestone streets and whatnot. It was a great trip. and Rio's beaches were awesome - but the striking difference in the haves/havenots is shocking - they even run tour buses through the shanty towns (i'm without words on that point). I'm glad to have taken the trip, i'm always so appreciative of being a spoiled American brat when i get home. ;)