Luonnonkuoret - it's crazytalk!

edited September 2007 in creations
I made this weird and stupid music video (It's not yet all done, but almost) for a song my brother and I made a coupe of days ago (for the video).

Here is the song

And here is a sneak peek of the video

It's just something we did on a weekend and it totally blew out of proportion. That footage is still very raw (colour correction is a placeholder and the camera is shaking quite lot) but it gives an idea of what it's going to be when finished. It's all going to be one 4 minutes long continuous shot.

It'll be great! :D

Comments

• edited 1:17PM
    it's ver sneak indeed! (a few seconds :( ) I wanna see more :happy:
  • edited September 2007
    Here's the latest version. There's some problems with it I need to fix and we need to remake the song partially to replace the placeholder.

But, without further due, here it is:

http://www.mentalhouse.net/~juzz/muscular/luonnonkuoret.mov

I turned out pretty much just the way I wanted :D
    It may not be very entertaining, but it's not meant to be. I tried to make the camera look like it was poorly animated and held by a robot or something.

Cheers!
    dude, i like it. hott!
    "an excelent videofilm" :D
    I really like the camera getting in and out of the car in movement! (the last one is less subtle, and you can see the fade), great work!
    That was great! Very nicely done.
    silent:"an excelent videofilm" :D
    I really like the camera getting in and out of the car in movement! (the last one is less subtle, and you can see the fade), great work!
    ditto
    :)

jussi, i watched all three of the music vids you posted.

this is the one i like the best. it's fresh and sweet and reasonably honest (the sythesizer must be in the trunk, yes?.. heh).

they're all wonderfully done.

the puppets in the "RETROPOP" vid are delightful (her voice is sweet, but weak).

"day without air" is masterfully filmed. i did cheer when she got out the hammer.

you do good work.

:)
    You totally forgot: http://www.jkemppainen.com/index.php?anim=snow :D

Thanks for watching the videos!
    yessir!

on my way, sir! :D

x
    shitskis! there's a ton of 'em!

this is going to take a while. :) not the download, but the watching.

i don't do movies well. even music vids. i fall asleep if i watch for more than a few minutes.

gee...... you have been a busy busy boi.

x
    fins are crazy!
    ... and as usual: impressive work, jussi! :)
    hehee