The good morning thread

Comments

• wouldn't the snowman melt pretty quickly, though?
  • Oh my :)

Morning!
  • Morn... ternoon, everyone!
  • wouldn't the snowman melt pretty quickly, though?
    Cross wires...I guess health and safety imagined this and after careful negotiations with the snowman union said snowman agreed to be team player and don attachment made of other materials other than snow ;)

Weekend was spent binging on 4 seasons of "Peaky Blinders."

xxx's my lovelies
  • bore da, y'alls! snow forecast, rain received, thank you very much.
  • Light sleet here, not sticking! :(

...can we go sledging, if it sticks!?
  • i spoke too soon, rain will make a brief comeback on the weekend. bah.
  • edited January 2019
    Slight sprinkling of sleet introduced itself then quickly made room for rain :x

Love this:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/StrangestProducts/comments/8rv0sf/toddler_tamers_simply_fill_with_water_sand_or/

xxx's my lovelies
  • We have snow, about three inches when I got up this morning (that sounds wrong!), but it was melting slowly when I left the house a few hours later! :(

Glad I'm not in the northern US at the moment!

Aside from Trump, I don't like the look of this Polar Vortex :!:
  • Supposed to snow here tomorrow, yay! I’m at home all day anyway, so a snow day doesn’t really count.

BW - those are just going to make bigger, stronger toddlers.
  • edited January 2019
    We have snow, about three inches when I got up this morning (that sounds wrong!)
    For girth thats pretty damn impressive!
    BW - those are just going to make bigger, stronger toddlers.
    C check the small print - endorsed by Professor Charles Xavier.
    One of the Dragons at Dragons Den recently invested in this:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ofcoursethatsathing/comments/7kr3xs/my_first_fire/

xxx's my lovelies
  • edited February 2019
    Thanks B' nice save... :)

Afternoon :!:
  • We’re having a little bit of snow now. Gonna be disappointed in the morning, I bet...
  • Morning, morning – now | the weekend
  • Snowmageddon didn’t happen.
  • IS FREEEZZIIINNGGG!!

Stay warm my lovelies xxx's
  • IS WETTTTTT!!!

Stay nice and dry my lovelies xxx's
  • hah! it's also really fucking windy. it felt like i had casters on the front of the van today.
  • it's cold, rainy, and there's a mouse nibbling at stuff in the walls. imma give it some nice brie to chew on. set on top of some kind of spring-loaded contraption. strange.

SADDERDEIGH
  • ~ It’s sadderdeigh, no schule tuddeigh, so whut ya gonna do? ~
  • Ok, it’s Sunday now. Quick cuppa and off to football.
  • monday, mofos!
  • Morning & afternoon Mr. Chris :!:
  • It is Monday.

Someone please make this textarea a bit bigger. Please. I've been axxin' for years, now :!:
  • You forced me to write a Stylus rule, ya cunts.

html body #Form_Body {max-height:none !important; min-height: 300px !important;}
  • big up y'all! :)

good work, slater :D
  • Happy hump day!

Slater, I’m looking forward to you making more use of your now taller input area! :D
  • It's more for ÆSTHETTYX than anything else. Felt like typing in an SMS on a Nokia 3310's display :!: :D
  • Hah!

Nice attention to detail on the monochrome. I’d say the extra space is already paying off :D
  • lol

g'morn.

It's president's day here, which means that my usual Monday-as-a-day-off is also one that the gurning masses have off, too. Bah.
  • is your president having a day off, too? i hope so!

i really hope so.
  • Of course! He's a hard worker, y'see.
  • WOWSERS!!!

So minding my own business on cold damp night walking from Tesco I hear "hey lady..." I turn and meet regular street worker (very pretty face but lardy arse and legs) I reply " hiya ladies" (tonight she seems to have an apprentice in tow). Lady continues "so...you want to jiggy jiggy?" My reply "jiggy jiggy? no idea what you're talking about...going home now but I will Google it and get back to you."

I think I might have mentioned before that on several corners in that part of North London most nights host 2-3 ladies that are obviously working. Why the police have not intervened iand cleared them away is beyond me. Maybe all it just means clearing them away just means a different location for the ladies or maybe so many ladies working the area the numbers are needed to meet demand...or maybe the "jiggy jiggy" keeps their customer's tempers cooled and and thus less crime...who da fuck knows. My heart goes out to them when my thoughts turn darker. Bless them x

Stay blessed my lovelies xxx's
  • But did you Google jiggy jiggy, and get back to them?

Also, it's too cold here in SF.

Also, good morning.
  • Is it something like jogging?

Jogging with a dog could be called dogging! That’s be cool.
  • Also, RIP Karl Lagerfeld
  • Jiggy jiggy? Highland dancing, I think...

Jogging with a dog... :D

Morning ~all :)
  • edited February 2019
    Also, RIP Karl Lagerfeld
    Yes, he was a character.
  • morning!
  • morning!

yes, RIP ol' Karl
  • edited February 2019
    S,C & P

Firstly...RIP Mr KL.
    Read lots but never met him or those that write about him now so...common factor is undoubtedly he was important to many (especially stock holders) so hows bout we allow the chap to catch his breath whilst he navigates the more suitable of crossing overs that's presently available to all but only on that day.

Now then...the ladies of the night i referred to ( not all)...stupidly I forgot to mention that English is apparently not their choice of language...any other ideas?

xxx's my lovelies
  • I’m not all that fussed on KL, and apparently he was a bit of a twat (aren’t we all?!), so there’s that.

It was just that there are 3 of us here who happen to still have KL avatars from some not-so-funny joke years ago :D
  • Morning!
  • 2:39 greetings to my beloved fazies

I ventured earlier to try a different Chinese take out. Better the devil you know.
    Maybe almost instantly after paying for my order I then scanned the place. Couldn't help but feel an overwhelming urge to think of an excuse to enable me to cancel my order. The filth...layers of dust everywhere. On tv, CCTV cameras draped with cobwebs, cuddly "Chinese New Year Toys" filthy.

Proof is in the pudding so at home I blanked all recent memories and impressions of the takeout's premises and attempted to eat. BUT...not a pretty encounter when opening the foil dish but in I went and...someone really hungry might disagree with me.Quickly resealed and realised Id thrown best part of £5.00 away. What to do? Decided to offer local fox community a free feed but strangely on my short drive did not encounter not a one. Usually my driving skills are tested several times in one outing at night my these beloved beasts. Decided against littering so will pursue quest later tonight.

Have a fab weekender my lovelies xxx's
  • edited February 2019
    Morning!

Lovely day, sunny :)

...that^ scenario sounds familiar :D
  • edited February 2019
    Afternoonisher

Sunday and the sun made her unwavering beautiful appearance and brought warmth to numerous sudden minute chills brought by whispers of icey wind.

Visited cemetery. Resting spot of loved ones clearly not attended to since my visit last month. Most offspring live less than a brisk 15 minute walk away. Today happen to bring this encounter to three months in a row. There and then I blasted a group text with pic to all 12...and at 17:55 still not a one replies. Maybe they're all at the seaside where there is no reception.

Monday warming up. Full roast being attempted as I take short rest from wrestling in the kitchen. Half bottle of Malbec already guzzled.

xxx's my lovelies
  • Are we ever going to upgrade this forum to something else more modern? I'm sure even Vanilla has updated and improved since this has been on. Its a bit painful to use on mobile
  • yeah, tell me about it!