Jacked up logo?

edited January 2007 in conversations
So yeah, that thing you call a logo in the upper left, appears to be all cut off and snuff.

Id take a screen grab, but I have to get coffee instead.

Thanks!
- e

Comments

• edited 11:06AM
    i have a baby that required my attention mid css edit. plus, it's a sunday. thanks!
    there you go!
    "that thing you call a logo".

would it be better to call it a label?

i like the label change, chris. :D
    it was a bit different yesterday, it looked like i had spent more time on it. time better spent being a fazylucker, so i trashed it and knocked this one up in a few seconds instead ;)
    and there are other things changed slightly around here...
    i was wondering where the curtains came from. :)
    What's the font in the logo? I want to make some in that style.
    it's a furiousR typeface :)

hit me up, yo!
  • ihcihc
    edited 11:06AM
    by the way - it still sucks that clicking the logo - oh wait it cant be clicked - doesnt take you to the "homepage"
    ihc:by the way - it still sucks that clicking the logo - oh wait it cant be clicked - doesnt take you to the "homepage"
    +1
    well, it's too close to the "start a new discussion" link for that - you'd be complaining that you get muddled up because you are decrepit...

Just an idea I had while killing some time
  • edited January 2007
    fazyluckers is such a brilliant word. worth making a t-shirt with if you ask me =)
    indeed! ~ orders t-shirt and panties
  • ihcihc
    chris:well, it's too close to the "start a new discussion" link for that - you'd be complaining that you get muddled up because you are decrepit...
    well given that clicking on the header image to return to home is a norm - it would be better if the start a new discussion moved if its that much of a problem

personally i can both read and distinguish between text and a logo
  • ihcihc
    and if that were a real excuse you'd also be worried that the choose file and add your comments button are right next each other and if you are using camino or safari - are largely identical
    hello ihcra.