Comments

• edited 11:20PM
    it's fucking lovely here today.
    great day here too - rain is coming though
    Hasnt rained for three months here in Liverpool.......:nausea:
    I got severely burned on Sunday, but it's been raining again for most of today.

According to the old ladies at my work though, we should be getting a heat wave, and you know how reliable old ladie's bunions are . . .
    about 6 weeks left, then it's the downhill slide to winter...
    summer doesnt end til october

lovely day yesterday and another nice one today

all this wet has made for a great squash growing season
    fucking HOT here yesterday in Hamburg. 36° ! 111!!
    yeh i got HUGELY sunburned on saturday but i was massively hungover so my whiteness may have attracted more sun than was normal
    I have a proper King Of The Hill tan line. It's majorly secksy. :wink:
    We had a whole 3 hours of sun today !!!
    whooo! 3 hours - the only sun we are getting is now, been cloudy, thundery and raining otherwise
    I know the feeling. That 3 hours is my summer I think. My first post was a bit...well, sarcastic !
    now's the time for the sunny weather Portuguese Fazylucker member to gloat about his wonderfull all day-long sunâ„¢
    :tongue:
    the thunder and rain sucks though, been playing havoc with my connection lately - stupid bt for my sucky speed
    same trouble here. Still less than 500k. BT are shite
    so is everyone else too when you hear peoples stories :D
  • edited July 2007
    bt are one of the worst, though, midget ;) try zen / eclipse / nildram (i'm currently with eclipse, but when if we move, i'm thinking of zen... heard good things)
    */ edit - you want to be checking out http://www.thinkbroadband.com/, you do /*

sunny as a bastard here today, fyi! :D
    sun so far here - who knows, may get thunder again and i can shut this down and delve into my book again :)

ta for the link chris

how sunny is a bastard? :D
    22°C so far and not a single cloud in sight.
    Also to add to Chris' post about Zen, Eclipse - i highly recommend BeThere.co.uk. We have upto 24mb downloads here at work, with 1.5mb upload - the consumer product is £24.99 per month.

And in answer to Greg, the weather turned shit just about the same time he arrived here at Fazyluckers :)

Read into that what you will ;)
    nah thats cruel
    however I will tell you that it has rained since that crap umbrella song has been about, truly an irksome song by an even more irksome tunesmith
    chicken:fucking HOT here yesterday in Hamburg. 36° ! 111!!
    bah you people in your metrics

36 to me in Farenheit says brrrrr cold winter.
    we're hovering around 99-101 F -or- 37/38 for you UK peeps.

it's hot in the mile high city!
    101° to me is rosted :D
    thinkbroadband is where I got my 'TRUE' bandwidth reading from. Good sight Chris. I'll consider one those mentioned once my contract is up with bt.
    Yes, nice link, sockly. Virgin - for the record, have absolutely crap customer service who insist that getting a third of the speed you are paying for is standard. WTF? "That is the case with all providers". My arse!
    ^ actually, that is pretty much the case ;)

up to 8mb!
    yeah, the get ut clause - they can't promise premium service of 8mb and the further you are from the exchange the lower your speeds will be
    i read a recent article in some PC mag that said a little less than 25% of consumers actually realise the advertised broadband speeds.
    that's probably true
    Well, we are getting something like 7MB for a 20MB deal, making it only slightly better speed than our original deal at a much higher price.
    i get about 6.5 on an "up to" 8mb - i'm quite surprised at that. plus, they don't say a thing about the gagiggabytes of data throughput :D
    I love how this thread went from Weather to Bandwidth.
    Not much has changed over the years, eh? ;)
    Virgin are limiting speed of 20mb users on purpose! I have no proof of course and they are blaming 'local' isolated issues for the problem.
    looks like rain today :happy:
    I have a theory on the weather. I think you're all experiencing a Scottish summer. This isn't so strange up here.
    cool thunder and rainstorm overhead right now - swimming pools of water are washing down the street
    and what with the new laws in all the uk - bad weather for smokers
    rofl - it's a conspiracy
    well, it was supposed to be4 heavy rain - been to my nanas funeral (god bless her soul) and it's been dry and pretty decent so far, i guess she put in her order for the weather :)
    Our Weather Yesterday..

ouch

null
    Sorry to hear that Mid.

And Blues, HOLY SHIT !! We are all pussies here in the UK
    so DID the big rainstorm happen in the UK?

i like those pics, blueshead. .. we've had wild weather. 3 days of heat, now rainy again. 2 days ago.. thunderstorms with "micro-bursts" ... big areas of fast downdwelling air. not organized in a funnel cloud (one was spotted).. but very powerful. enough to swamp boats and take down trees and remove roof parts.

x

ps.. RIP middi's nana; i hope she had a full and interesting life. :)
    she did, thanks mick and squap :)