world’s fastest internet connection

edited July 2007 in conversations
75-year-old Sigbritt Löthberg of Sweden has the world’s fastest internet connection. She can receive information at 40 gigabytes per second, allowing her to receive 1500 high-definition TV signals at once, and download an entire DVD in two seconds. Löthberg never had a computer before now. She was the recipient of the setup because her son is Swedish internet legend Peter Löthberg.
“The most difficult part of the whole project was installing Windows on Sigbritt’s PC”

Comments

• edited 10:00AM
    about as opposite of yours that you can get eh old mick?
    :D
    urbansurgeon:about as opposite of yours that you can get eh old mick?
    yeps.. things like that catch my eye. i am in touch with my jealous nature at times. :)

and crap, yes, i feel old. today is my birthday. when i was 16, everyone over 25 looked old to me. now that i'm firmly in the whirlpool around 35, i really feel like i'm circling the drain. oh well, at least i can still hold my own in a food fight.
    Happy birthday mick! :)
    throws a piece of birthday cake to start a food fight...

oh, that feeling of circling the drain,... it's like the internet connection........ all relative... I can only wish I was still circling in the 35th orbit around the drain of life. The swirling makes you dizzy but it's worth it.. This is the prime of your life and it only gets better from here.
    according to the article, they say 40 gigabits
    phucking impressive!
    happy birthday mick! 35 is less than 90!
    yeah, nice bb - i want that :D
    :) thanks for encouragement vfb. i've read that i'm about to get hornier; that's a bonus.

40 gigaBITS, silent? wow sorry. i thought i c/p'd from the article. *blush*

i am like a kid.. i dream of speed. the feel of the aether blowing as i speed around the Wide Wonderful World.

x
    40 Gibabits is damned fast anyway...
    I also dream with speed, and most of us might just keep on dreaming...
    yeah, about 10 gigabytes / second fast. Hence the 2 senconds for a full HD film download :wink:
    i don' come round here that much anymore but its mick's birthday..

happy birthday mick - keep up the good work (and the bad)
    Good to see you SS.
    very good, SS. :)

i heard a rumour that you got married. is that so?

x