Michael Bloomberg to enter Presidential Race?

edited June 2007 in conversations
Michael Bloomberg to enter Presidential Race as Independent?

I hope he does.. He'll be a lot better than Nader ever was for siphoning off Democratic votes.. Ergo-- America will have another Republican President as it should be.. :smile:

Comments

• edited 4:41AM
    In all honesty, i would probably have been a republican, if they could have gotten the christian monkeys off their back...
    now im just too pessimistic, too old, & too set in my ideas to consider myself either donkey or elephant...
    I have voted since 18 for Dem presidents, Rep governors, liberal judges and liberal county commisioners.
    I like third party candidates(i was ready to follow Perot to hell and back),but Bloomberg~ no!
    People joked about Kerry flip-flopping, Bloomberg is ihop to Kerrys all night diner that just happens to serve pancakes~ I dont think he has any liberals fooled...
    I seriously doubt he will siphon many votes from the democrat voters.

I think Bush/Cheney have pretty much fucked their own party for the next 6-8 years.
  • edited 4:41AM
    Well, it may be a counter-fucking if Hillary wins the nomination. She wins the nomination for the election, and while the dems may come out, it's going to alienate an awful lot of the USA, and not just republicans.
  • edited June 2007
    Biff:Well, it may be a counter-fucking if Hillary wins the nomination. She wins the nomination for the election, and while the dems may come out, it's going to alienate an awful lot of the USA, and not just republicans.

I'm not worried about Hillary.. It'll be another 10-20 years before Women are contenders... :tongue:

Which down the road ,will happen.. but not yet...