iPhone Rates Released

edited June 2007 in conversations
Just an FYI if anyone is intested:

ATLANTA and CUPERTINO, California—June 26, 2007—AT&T Inc. and Apple® today announced three simple, affordable service plans for iPhone™ which start at just $59.99 per month. All three plans include unlimited data, Visual Voicemail, 200 SMS text messages, roll-over minutes and unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling. With everything else already included, iPhone customers can easily choose the plan that’s right for them based on the amount of voice minutes they plan to use each month. In addition, iPhone customers can choose from any of AT&T’s standard service plans.

Link to press release

Comments

• edited 2:03AM
    lol @ "which start at just $59.99 per month"
    $60 doesn't sound too bad considering you get unlimited data, 200 sms and unlimited mobile to mobile. £30, that's pretty cheap for here. no idea about that america though.
    iphone at&t rates
    I agree. It'll probably start at £30 / month here but with limited data, expensive visual voicemail etc.
    does the iPhone not do MMS at all? I've never seen it mentioned anywhere. I personally don't use it that much, but sometimes I need to quickly sent a picture to clarify a problem on site. Having to rely on email wouldn't be practical because not all phones support email.
    $59.99 sounds kinda good to me regarding the inclusive features. especially unlimited data transfer is getting kinda expensive here in .de.

i think mms can be sent using the data transfer-option, McKs. in my se k810i i can choose to send them using the providers mms-service or by using "the internet".
    $60 might seem OK for most people but I'm glad I got away from Vodafone.de and that I'm not paying a monthly cellular contract fee anymore. Just one Flatrate for my Phone, Internets & Cellualr. Just 15c per minute for each call I make on my cellular. My Flatrate and my cellular calls come to to a total of about €50. Now if Vodafone should get a deal for the iPhone expect it to be fucking expensive here in DE. I surf @ home if I want and another €50 for the iPhone a month... No fanks :smile:

My Sony Ericsson W880i is a good mobile phone with a good Walkman and a good calender function which I can iSync with my Mac. What more could I ask for? :smile:

This whole iPhoneHype is something I'm not going to play along with. I don't need it. What I need is to finish my 6 months course as a Web Developer, learn to be a good Dad and and get a good job to feed my wife and daughter (just 4 1/2 more weeks to go. omg)
  • edited June 2007
    i don't need the phone either ... but i WANT it! :)

and don't worry being a good dad or a web developer... you soon won't have any time left to think about things like that ... hrr hrr hrr :) j/k
    so are Apple gonna charge a monthly rate AND make you buy the phone?
  • edited June 2007
    iPhone Stress Test