Fazylucker London Drink-Up

edited June 2007 in conversations
Okay, it's getting warmer, and i'm thirsty. I'm up for a huge drinky one evening soon (within a couple of weeks).

Venue: Somewhere in central London, possibly Soho for proximity.

Who's up for it?

Comments

• edited 10:17AM
    is that like a virtual drink?

i don't get it
    A real drink up in the pub with real people. Time to step away from your macs/peecees peeps.
    Soho...but Shoreditch with Liverpool street station within staggering distance would help.
    Never know might even witness Lily Allen in a Karaoke set and calling it "rehersals for her next tour" :happy:

But Meska when we say no to a snog it means NO! :happy:

vortexual
    or possibly maybe?

anyway - i'm in

noontch
    i can only ever dream of having a pint of fresh cask bitter in a real english pub, or a perfect rauchbier in bamberg, or a bohemian pils in prauge, or just plain anything in belgium! :happy:
    hark, they'll all go and meet up in that london, and order a pint of stella. you aren't missing a thing ;)
    stella = puke
    A pint of wifebeater!
    urbansurgeon:stella = puke
    Never!
  • edited June 2007
    see what i mean?

puke / piss - whatever you prefer
    Preference: Drink Kronenberg + any drinks/cocktails with Anejo Rum, Cahaca, Stoli, or Bourbon.
    Last meet included, Sinar, Iris, Maxi, Davinchi, Firestorm + gf et Moi... Like to meet the rest of you London crew.

Pros: Sinar and I will be working together on new projects, plus it's nice to meet you guys in the flesh.
    Lots of networking etc...

Cons: You get drunk, and have to hear me ramble inane babble at you...
    seriously, it's like this guy ^ is speeding his tits off, no matter how much beer you throw at him. jibber jabber, foo ;)
    If I were down in the big smoke I'd be up for it.

I'd have a talk-off with Mesk :wink:
    Lolz... i've changed a little since you last met me bra ;)
    sex change?
    going by his facebook pic, i'd say it was a moustache implant
    Yep :D
    vortexual:Soho...but Shoreditch with Liverpool street station within staggering distance would help.
    Never know might even witness Lily Allen in a Karaoke set and calling it "rehersals for her next tour" :happy:

But Meska when we say no to a snog it means NO! :happy:

vortexual
    V, i work in that area, but trust me, you're either stuck in a pub with angular haircut/skinny jean/fuck-me slingback shoes/ or suits/dickheads/loud arrogant brash twats with a great degree of self importance. I'd like an old man's pub, failing that somewhere where we can take the piss out of mejaa whores.

;)
    dudes, you should come to wales for a weekend. we can go camping or something, it's like a different world ;)
    Now thats more like it. Half way. :happy:
    Trees are overrated mate, it's all about the concrete jungle :p
    Meska note taken.

But how comes a meet for a drink gets Chris to impose his homosexual trait by asking us to go to Wales and go "Camping" :happy:

People only go to Wlaes when magic Mushroom season is in or to get the ferry to Ireland, or better still
    to watch a holiday home go up in flames :happy:

vortexual
    :D

i was just trying to avoid a 3+ hour journey for a pint or two ;)
    ^ so just drink more...
    harkjohnny:i can only ever dream of having a pint of fresh cask bitter in a real english pub, or a perfect rauchbier in bamberg :happy:
    My girl's brother lived in Bamberg, where I was of course offered this infamous Rauchbier. Lemme tell you, it's overrated - lots. Maybe it's just me, but beer shouldn't taste like ham that's been hanging in some obscure attic for a couple of centuries...
    ~highfives McKs :D
  • edited June 2007
    meska:V, i work in that area, but trust me, you're either stuck in a pub with angular haircut/skinny jean/fuck-me slingback shoes/ or suits/dickheads/loud arrogant brash twats with a great degree of self importance.
    so which are you?
    Neither. I am me.
    meska:Neither. I am me.
    Honestly...M.E and then comes... S.K.A .

You must still be drunk forgetting to spell your whole name :happy:

vortexual
    Count me in! I'm sure Iris will come along... how about a Friday or Saturday, so we can have a few and not worry about work the next day. But I'll show up anytime anywhere...
    PS how's the job going? last I heard they were really impressed! I loved the new branding ideas...
    I'm working on some stuff for them now also.
    take care meska.
    So, when do we show up for "shroom" season in Wales?
    I always thought it was autumn time...if so let's plan a harvest party and we'll camp at Chris's place...hehehe
    september, yeah. and i *think* it's going to be a bumper harvest - nice damp summer and all that ;)
    perhaps we coud do a shroom harvest get to gether and have a good party also....
    I miss those kind of get togethers... oh and the joy of knowing that we have a product that will ....
    reminds me of the peyote days...Blueshead will now what I mean...
    Sinar we will hook up shortly, i'm thinking a Friday might be good.

~hands up to join Shroomfestâ„¢
    I'm in for Shroomfestâ„¢ !!!
    shroom tea or shrooms on toast with lashings of 'chup?
    It's not too expensive to come to london from finland. If I would have some time later on, I would love to come and crash on someone's couch after a night in the bars.
    Hahaha Urban, Toast for me - with lashings of Marmite (kills the taste)
    you know.. :D

y'all could have WALKED to Glastonbury, got drunk, drugged and muddy then walked home in the time this has been under discussion.

... just sayin'.

heh

(pretending i'm not jealous)

x
    McKs:^

My girl's brother lived in Bamberg, where I was of course offered this infamous Rauchbier. Lemme tell you, it's overrated - lots. Maybe it's just me, but beer shouldn't taste like ham that's been hanging in some obscure attic for a couple of centuries...
    oh, if it's a rauchbier, yes it should! ;)

and yes, Stella is a whore. InBev sucks my ass, problem is, their beer tastes worse.
    ok, this thread has to end... i so much want to be there (but i can't unfortunately) that i can't stand to read anymore of this...

so... stop it already!
    mick:y'all could have WALKED to Glastonbury, got drunk, drugged and muddy then walked home in the time this has been under discussion.

... just sayin'.
    ya is this thing happening?
    How does Friday 20th July sound? I've nothing booked in yet for that, but need to confirm with the missus!!
    could the event be youtubed or a webcam be present so those of us who can't be there enjoy the fooolishness?

pictures at least.....

}b
    Is anyone up for it on Friday?
    will only be a quickie from me this friday
    Fuck, just found out i can't do this Friday now :(

Apologies everyone, next week is probably difficult too... Hopefully in (warm) August we can...
  • edited July 2007
    Everybody should wear thier swapped T-Shirts as well :happy:
    ~looks at Squap straight in the eye...ahem :D