RapeLay

edited January 2007 in not for work
- himeyashop.com
himeyashop.comThis game changes the definition of molesting game! Improved 3D graphics raise the new excitement! This is a new type molesting game with more beautiful 3D images. Reactions of heroines are more erotic than real. Players can get the new excitement like never before. Enjoy real molesting scenes viewable from 360 degrees. Not finished only molesting.... many insulting plays are included.
=| ...

- wikipedia.org
wikipedia.orgThe player plays as a chikan, a perverted man who frequently fondles women in crowded subway trains. A high school girl named Aoi has the chikan arrested for molesting her. Afterwards, the chikan plans to exact revenge by molesting and raping her entire family. His first victim is Manaka, Aoi's younger sister; he rapes her in a public bathroom. His next target is Yuuko, the mother of Aoi and Manaka, whom he rapes in the park. Aoi is the main character's third target, the woman who had turned him in to the police. He rapes her in a hotel after she is tied up.

After the player completes these tasks, the player gets to rape them whenever and wherever he chooses; this is the source of the enhanced replay value in Rapelay (and also the source of the pun in its name and his id number). This mode is called Training. In Training mode you can "break" each of the three women in nine different ways. This means they will not resist your requests of certain sexual acts during H play.
I can't believe that these kind of games are allowed to be made.

Comments

• edited 9:48AM
    aha: "chikan, a perverted man" <-- i'm sure this is a typo. they certainly meant chicken!
    jokes aside... I think it's sick to make such games.
    of course it is! i don't think that this is a point we need to discuss

it seems to attract many ppl tho, there are some other similar games listed on this page ... strange things are going on in this world ...
    That is Nasty!
  • ihcihc
    edited 9:48AM
    ~searches for torrent